Hello friends welcome to MySupportMedia Today we will learn about keyword research in detail. What is keyword research, what are its benefits, what are keyword research tools, and how to start with keyword research.
What is Keyword Research?
Before understanding this, we have to understand what the keywords are. Whenever we do some searches in the search engine, then by some sentences or a sentence made of a group of words. For the example we searched on Google, “Top 10 Blogs in India”. So this is a keyword. Like millions of people search on Google or any other search engine with the help of keywords. What happens now is that many people search for the same keyword. For example, there are thousands of searches for a particular keyword.
Now if we want to publish a blog post on that keyword on our blog, and get traffic from that search engine query, then what do we have to do?
Your blog post will have to optimize SEO for that keyword. If you come to basic on-page SEO then you can easily do it. If you want to know about what SEO is and what its benefits, then click the link below:
But the problem is not that we have to write a blog post for a keyword, the problem is that how to find such keywords whose searches are too much and can easily rank them on our blog or website search engine.
Search for keywords like keyword research Keyword research means finding some great keywords to rank your blog or website in search engine. Now let me tell you that some keywords are such that there are many searches but already that keyword is targeted by many people, then it is difficult to rank them. So call it SEO competition. In the keyword search, we will have to find keywords whose searches are also sufficient and the competition is also low.
How do Keyword Research?
Keyword is not a specific method of research, but there are many different methods. Different webmasters use different tools for keyword research. Nowadays many tools are available for keyword research, but most of the tools in it are premium, that is, you have to pay something for them.
I will give you the name of the top 3 tools to do keyword research in this article today, these tools are:
Now let me briefly tell you what you can do with these keyword research tools?
- According to your niche, you can find some relevant keywords.
- You can find more relevant keywords for a relevant specific keyword.
- For any keyword, you can analyze the competition in the search engine.
- Can find number of searches for any keyword.
- You can know which sites are already ranking for this keyword and can track their position as well.
SEMRush is a very powerful tool out of the above tools. Now let us also know about the benefits of keyword research.
Keyword Research Benefits
If you are a blogger and have read carefully all the blog posts given above, then you must have realized the importance of keyword research on your own.
Below are some of its benefits:
- If you write every blog post by keyword research, then it is possible that each of your blog posts will target the traffic and will participate in increasing the traffic of your blog. (Most blogs do not happen on this because most bloggers do not write every single blog post by keyword research.
- By searching Keyword, you target niche based traffic, which is great for affiliate marketing through your blog and the conversion rate of clicks on ads is also more than usual.
- In a similar way from Keyword Research, you get ideas to write blog posts on your blog. In this way you will not have to think about what new publish on your blog every day.
- You can gain more traffic by analyzing your competitors’ keywords.
- The more keywords your site will rank on, the more your domain’s rank of search engine means that Domain Autority will also increase.
- According to my experience, blog posts which I targeted by keyword research have more comments and shares too.
Hope you have read this blog post and understood the concept of keyword research, and you must have realized its importance too. If you were not paying attention to keyword research so far, then let’s definitely start giving
If you like this post, please share it. Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+